Thursday, October 10, 2013

7584


I have to be honest today.  My mind is mulling over so many things that I can’t narrow down any one to really write about.  Today’s post might be the ultimate rambling of ramblings. So here are a few things running through my mind in no particular order and with no extensive arguments behind, but I’m open to discuss any of them:

I think our government sucks.  I’m not even choosing sides.  I think none of them represent the people as they should. I think people (and Congress is doing a fine example of this) are so concerned with their own wants and agendas, consideration for others is as at an all-time low.

I think we’ve become so advanced technologically speaking that we require instant gratification.  I think the populous has such a sense of entitlement that work ethics are horrendous. I think we promote this and accept it as being ok.

I think we make false idols for the wrong reasons (see any celebrity).  I’m not saying all celebrities are bad people, but I think we have built their pedestals for the wrong reasons.

I think we lack accountability for our actions.  We assume others will clean up our messes.

I think we lack goals.  So many things are attainable that we just expect them to happen instead of planning to make them happen.

I think music today sucks.  The truly gifted are busy working on their craft and are not seen where the people that lack soul are posting to the internet and becoming celebrities.

I think too many people are concerned with owning all the toys instead of playing with the ones they have.

I think that it’s a shame you can’t compliment a woman on her beauty without having a hidden agenda.

I think people are like the forest.  We spend far too much time conserving what is there that we forget that every once in a while you have to clear out the crap in order for it all to flourish.

I think people are more concerned with etiquette than they are with accepting facts.  We can’t ignore certain things to spare the feelings of others.  Doing so suggests those things never happened and by doing that they are doomed to be repeated by ignorance instead of being avoided due to owning up and facing the truth.

I think that is enough random crap for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment